• Double conversion online design, output zero conversion time.
• Adopting DSP digital control, with excellent performance indicators, making the control system more stable and reliable.
• Using active power factor correction technology (PFC), the input power factor is close to 1, which greatly reduces the pollution to the mains grid.
• Ultra-wide input voltage range, the input voltage can be as low as 208V without switching to battery power supply.
• Automatically recognize and adapt to the 50/60Hz power system, can be connected to various fuel generators and can work stably.
• With LCD+LED real-time display, users can intuitively understand the UPS operating status.
• Self-diagnostic function at startup, which can detect the hidden failure of the UPS in time.
• With AC input over-voltage and under-voltage protection, output overload protection, short-circuit protection, temperature protection, battery under-voltage warning protection and battery over-charge protection, etc.
• The efficiency of the whole machine is as high as 94.5%, which reduces the power loss of the UPS and saves the user’s use cost.
• The standard RS232 communication interface and an SNMP card (optional) can be installed to realize the UPS remote monitoring function.
• When there is no utility power, you can directly use the battery to cold start.
• With input phase sequence protection function, the phase sequence cannot be turned on when the phase sequence is reversed.
|AC Input Connection Type||3W+N+PE|
|Rated Input Voltage||AC 380V/400V/415V|
|Voltage Range||AC 208V~478V|
|Frequency Range||45-55Hz at50Hz/54-66Hz at60Hz (Auto Sensing)|
|Input Power Factor||≥0.99|
|Input current Harmonics||≤3% (100% Non-linear Load)|
|Bypass Range||Bypass protection voltage upper limit: 220V: +25% (optional: +10%, +15%,+25%)
230V: +20% (optional +10%, +15%)
240V: +15% (optional +10%)
|Bypass protection voltage lower limit: -45% (optional -20%, -30%)|
|Bypass bypass protection range: ±10%|
|AC Output Connection Type||L+N+PE|
|Output Power Factor||0.8/0.9|
|Output Frequency||Online mode: follow the mains frequency, battery mode: 50/60Hz±0.2%|
|Output Harmonic Distortion||≤ 2% linear load; ≤ 5% non-linear load|
|Number Of Batteries||Optional: DC±192V/204V/216V/228V/240V (±16/17/18/19/20 pcs)Default: DC±192V|
|Recharging Current||10A max|
|Switching Time||Mains mode to bypass mode: 0ms; Mains mode to battery mode: 0ms|
|Normal mode (full load)||≥Efficiency 94.5%|
|Communication Interface||RS232, RS485, SNMP card (optional), relay card (optional)|
|Overload Protection||Load ≤ 110%, 60min; ≤ 125%, 10min; ≤ 150%, 1min; ≥ 150%, immediately transfer to bypass|
|Over Temperature Protection||Normal mode: switch to bypass mode; battery mode: turn off the output immediately|
|Emergency Shutdown (EPO)||Turn off output immediately|
|Maintenance Bypass||Standard maintenance bypass switch|
|Storage Temperature||-25~55℃ (Battery: 0~40℃ )|
|Relative Humidity||0%~95% (no condensation)|
|Altitude||Altitude <1500m, when it exceeds 1500m, use derating according to GB/T 3859.2|
|Overall Volume (D*W*H) (mm)||690*250*734|
|Net Weight (kg)||46||47||48|