• Double conversion online design, 0ms exchange output, single input and single output voltage.
• With DSP digital control technology, Excellent performance index, the control system more stable and reliable.
• With active power factor correction technique (PFC), Input power factor close to 1, greatly reducing the pollution of the electricity grid.
• Ultra-wide input voltage range.
• Input frequency range of 40~70Hz, to ensure access to a variety of fuel generators can work.
• LCD + LED using real-time display, the user can intuitively understand the operating state of the UPS.
• Has turned self-diagnostic function, can detect hidden faults of UPS.
• With AC input over-voltage and under-voltage protection, output overload protection, short-circuit protection, temperature protection, battery under-voltage warning protection and battery overcharge protection, etc.
• Overall efficiency 94.5% reduction in power loss of UPS, saving the user’s cost.
• When there is no utility power, it can directly use the battery to start working.
• When the utility power is restored, the UPS can automatically turn on and charge the battery at the same time to realize the unattended function.
• When the electricity is interrupted, UPS will discharge untill power off during battery mode.
• The standard RS232 communication interface enables multi-functional and multi-purpose monitoring and management operations between the UPS and
computer through a computer window, and an SNMP card (optional) can be installed to realize the UPS remote monitoring function.
|Model||EH9335- 10KRS||EH9335- 15KRS||EH9335- 20KRS||EH9335- 30KRS||EH9335- 40KRS|
|Input format||Three-phase four- line+ground|
|Rated input voltage||AC 380V/400V/415V|
|Voltage range||AC 208V~478V|
|Frequency range||45-55Hz at50Hz/54-66Hz at60Hz (Auto sensing)|
|Input power factor||≥0.99|
|Input current harmonic||≤3% (100% Nonlinear load)|
|Bypass range||Bypass protection voltage upper limit: 220V: +25% (Optional +10%, +15%, +25%)
230V: +20% (Optional+ 10%, +15%)
240V: +15% (Optional+10%)
|Bypass protection voltage lower limit: -45% (Optional -20%-30%)|
|Bypass frequency protection range: ±10%|
|Output||Three-phase four-line + ground|
|Output Voltage||AC 380V/400V/415V|
|Output power factor||0.8/0.9|
|Output frequency||Online Mode: following utility electricity frequency, battery mode: 50/60Hz±0.2%|
|Load peak ratio||3:1|
|Output harmonic distortion||≤ 2% Linear Load ≤ 5% Nonlinear Load|
|Battery Number||Optional: DC±192V/204V/216V/228V/240V (±16/17/18/19/20 pcs) Default: DC±192V|
|Charging Current||10A max|
|Overload Protection||Loading ≤ 110%, 60min; ≤ 125%, 10min; ≤ 150%, 1min; ≥ 150% change to bypass|
|Over temperature||Normal mode: change to bypass mode; Battery mode: stop output|
|Emergency shutdown (EPO)||Stop output|
|Change-over time||Utility mode to bypass mode: 0ms (tracking); utility mode to battery mode: 0ms|
|Normal mode (Full load)||≥efficiency 94.5%|
|Communication Connection||RS232,RS485,SNMP (Optional)|
|Parallel function||Max 4pcs|
|Storage Temperature||-25~55℃ (batteries: 0~40℃ )|
|Relative humidity||0%~95% (no condensation)|
|Altitude||< 1500m, when above 1500m, when above 1500m, derate according to GB/T 3859.2|
|Size (D*W*H) (mm)||580*443*131|
|Net Weight (kg)||32||32.5||33||33.5||34|